P & P's
Highspirit Bags is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties unless it is required for a service (e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit/ security checks) or we have your express permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Highspirit Bags website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Highspirit Bags, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We will only use the information you provide to us in one or more of the following ways:-
- To monitor, develop and improve the Services and your use of the Services
- To assist in and administer the provision of Services to you (i.e. to despatch emails to you, provide you with password reminders, notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance) or when your order has been received, processed and dispatched
- To process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made about or by you
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the Services
- To understand customer trends and patterns.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
If you have made a purchase from our website we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties.